Waivers & Policies
Cockrill's Country Critters Waiver & Release
1. I/my child desires to participate voluntarily in a class, construction, preparation, and/or other activities sponsored by and/or coordinated at The Cockrill's Country Critters site, its surrounding grounds or designated operating sites.
2. I understand, accept, and assume the risks associated with my/or my childs participation in any and all activities. Our programs are designed to introduce you/ your child to the world of horses, livestock, and farming. Though we are committed to provide a safe environment for both humans and animals, these activities can be dangerous and accidents can happen. Under Arkansas Law, AR SECTION 16-120-201, 202 The Arkansas statute provides that an equine activity sponsor or an employee of an equine activity sponsor shall not be liable for an injury and or the death of a participant resulting from the inherent risk of equine activities.
3. I assume full responsibility for any injuries which may occur to me/my child, as well as my family members and others for whom I am legally responsible and do hereby fully and forever discharge and release the farm landowner, Cockrill's Country Critters, their employees, executive directors, board members, officers, agents, authorized volunteer helpers, representatives consultants, insurers and sureties, and their successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any "Claims". "Claims" as used in this document means any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of my presence or the presence of my family members, guest, and others for whom I am legally responsible on the farm, activites at the farm, the use or intended use of the farm, and/or participation in activities connected with Cockrill's Country Critters including, without limitation, any of the foregoing resulting from or arising out of the negligence of at Released Party. Further, I hereby waive any and all Claims against a Released Party.
4. I hereby give consent to use (my) or (my child's) name, picture, portrait, likeness, writings or biographical information, and audiotape and/or videotape recordings and sound or silent motion pictures of (me) (my child) in any media for editoral, educational, promotional, and advertising purposes, for the soliciation of contributions, and for any other purpose in furtherance of the corporate purposes and objectives of Cockrill's Country Critters and the landowner.
5. I expressly acknowledge that participation in Cockrill's Country Critters petting zoo & pony rides is for my/my child media for editorial, educational, promotional and advertising purposes, for the solicitation of contributions, and for any other purpose in furtherance for the corporate purposes and objectives of Cockrill's Country Critters and the landowner.
6. I expressly acknowledge that particpation in Cockrill's Country Critters petting zoo & pony rides is for my/my child's purposes and convenience of any one or more of the Released Parties.
I have read the above Wavier and Release, I agree to its terms and voluntarily consent to participate at Cockrill's Country Critters petting zoo & pony rides.
Please Read the Following
Please review our website to ensure complete satifaction with our business practices before booking your party, or event. Rules apply to all events. We love pleasing our customers. Once you have read, please sign and mail with your deposit
Cockrill Country Critters
2265 Mountain Springs Rd,
Cabot, Ar. 72023
Rain, or shine, ponies & animals still need to be fed, and vet bills paid.
If the weather is questionable, contact us through text, email, or phone call.
Final payment will be expected on the day of the event. There will be a monthly 35$ late fee for all outstanding balances!
We accept all major credit cards, checks, or cash!
All tips go directly to the workers of your party, and are greatly appreciated